Serious hibernation today.
I thought by staying out late last night that I would force myself to sleep in later and get back on schedule. Nope. I went to bed at 1 am and woke up promptly at 6 am. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I am the farthest thing from a morning person. So, although I woke up early, I don't think I arose from my bed until noon. A got lost in a 6-hour time warp of Facebook-bingeing and the occasional work email.
My brain turned on around 4pm - sort of because I had to finally speak to other humans and sound relatively intelligent - so I did manage to accomplish some important business calls.
ALSO, I got my Sunbasket delivery today, so after a week of just steaming veggies and eating hummus from Trader Joe's, I cooked a sophisticated meal.
Here's a recipe from the spread that I received!
- Finely chopped cauliflower
- Roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- Persian cucumber, chopped
- Lemon, zested and juiced
- Parsley, coarsely chopped
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 TB coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Add cauliflower, and cook 3-5 minutes (until starting to become tender).
- Remove from heat, and mix in a bowl with the chopped ingredients and lemon zest/juice.
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
If you would like to try Sunbasket, use my unique link below to get 3 meals free with your first order. Love ya! xoxo