Friday was rough.
My head was throbbing most of the night. I was likely dehydrated from thermal bathing all day, walking a lot, eating salty trout, and drinking wine. OOOHHHH, and that allergic reaction might have had something to do with it. I woke up multiple times throughout the night, and finally took some of my doTERRA Deep Blue polyphenol complex supplements, and within 30 minutes, I was asleep. I wish I hadn't been so lazy and done that 5 hours earlier!
I didn't get out of bed until 1:30 PM, and spent the day holed up in my apartment, nursing myself back to normality. Didn't see the light of day, but by nighttime, I actually felt pretty great. Here's what I did:
- 32 oz water upon arising
- Hot water with lemon
- Cleansing tea from the witch doctor
- 5:00 PM: smoothie - banana, coconut milk, cinnamon, honey, raw cacao with all my supplements (multi-vitamin, omega, adaptogenic herbs, heavy metal cleanse, methylated vitamin B)
- More water
- 7:30 PM: toasted gluten-free bread with avocado, herbamare and nutritional yeast
- More water
- 10:00 PM: traditional Hungarian beef goulash (SO delicious and healing)
- 2 Terrazyme digestive enzymes
Around 7:30 PM, I finally got out of the house, and walked over the bridge to Buda Castle. To get there, I took a very steep tram up to the top, which was both terrifying and exhilarating. Took time to wander around the grounds, snap shots of the incredible view and architecture, and then split.
I was pooped. Grabbed some goulash at this awesome restaurant, and called it a night.